Top 10 MLB Player Posters of 2008-Going into the Playoffs
With the Major League Baseball playoffs just around the corner, it’s time for all the baseball fans out there to gear up with a poster of one of this year’s hottest players! After some considerable discussion, the staff at Sports Poster Warehouse has come up with our Top Ten MLB position player posters to have going into the playoffs.
10. “Ken Griffey Jr. WHITE SOX BLAST Poster” – At this spot, we had no choice but to go with Ken Griffey Jr. This future hall of famer has had a legendary career. Could it end this year with the White Sox?
9. “Grady Sizemore ACTION Poster” – This year, Grady Sizemore continued his ascent to stardom:
8. “Carlos Beltran THE ZONE Poster” – Carlos Beltran of the Mets has been great both in the outfield and at the plate.
7. “David Ortiz LONG BOMB Poster” – As per usual, Big Papi has been tormenting pitchers all season long.
6. “Vladimir Guerrero IN THE ZONE Poster” – The Angel’s Vlad Guerrero has been put up excellent numbers while still brandishing his cannon in right field.
5. “Prince Fielder INTENSITY Poster” – Big Prince Fielder, in his third full season in the big leagues, has continued to impress with his power at the plate.
4. “Alex Rodriguez START SPREADING THE NEWS Poster” – Although he has been in the headlines for all sorts of non-baseball related things this season, A-Rod has continued his chase after Barry Bonds’ homerun record.
3. “Derek Jeter REEL DEAL Poster” - A-Rod’s trusted teammate in New York, Derek Jeter has turned in yet another great season for the Yankees. A leader in the clubhouse, on the field and at the plate, a Jeter poster is still a must have.
2. “Albert Pujols SUPERSTAR Poster” – A model of consistency, Albert Pujols is lighting it up once again this season.
1. “Ryan Howard GONE DEEP Poster” – Lastly, after great debate, the Sports Poster Warehouse staff has come up with our number 1 pick: Ryan Howard. The Phillies’ slugger continues to hush critics with numbers at the plate that are out of this world.