When asked this week by an American home decorating blogger for some guidance on the best-selling posters for kids’ rooms, I thought: wow, now there’s an impossible task! With over 10,000 items in stock, and no way to tell which ones are bought specifically for kids’ rooms, we thought it best to write a top-10 list of what experience tells us are the best ideas for your kids’ sports-related theme. With a mix of subjectivity and objectivity, here’s your list of the Top 10 Ideas for Decorating your Kids’ Bedroom Walls:
10. Team Logo Posters – A simple, colorful, and effective way to fill up a lot of space, for a reasonable price, with little risk of the images going quickly “out of style”, is to go with official logo posters for your child’s hometown or favorite teams. Amazing value starting at just $10.95 each, with most NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, and NCAA teams in stock. (Direct links to posters seen in the graphic below: Lakers, Canadiens, Nationals, Tar Heels). For NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB, we also have the ever-popular “All Logos” posters, available in one of our most popular combo specials, the Pro Sports Universe Combo.
9. “Touring the Majors” Ballpark Map of America – Every young baseball fan dreams of the ultimate road trip – going coast-to-coast across the great land (and across the border to Toronto), enjoying the great national pastime in all the amazing parks they’ve only seen on TV. This amazing poster brings that dream alive with colorful illustrations and a playful spirit. A SportsPosterWarehouse.com all-time best-seller!
8. Girl Power! - Our Women in Sport collection has over 190 unique and exciting items dedicated specifically to the female side of athletics. From the classic superstars of the ever-growing phenomenon of Women’s Soccer, to the popular stars of the US Women’s Softball Team, to tennis heroes like Maria Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki, to some classy vintage style, this is the best way to empower your young women and provide them with positive role modelling for their athletic careers.
7. NASCAR Auto Racing Banners – Everyone with little ones knows: little boys LOVE race cars! And little boys love watching the fast, colorful, edge-of-your-seat excitement of NASCAR races with their daddies. For a big, bold, colorful addition to your kids’ walls, consider a NASCAR 3′x5′ flag, which can easily be pinned to a wall indoors. Over 20 different drivers available, including favorites Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, and last year’s champion Brad Keselowski.
6. The “Sports Wisdom” Motivational Series – This amazing 11-poster series has it all: stylish colors, action-packed artwork, and profound positive messages that are sure to inspire your child to new heights! Pick one for their favorite sport, or order five to complete a fully-themed wall. Editions available for baseball, football, lacrosse, swimming, cycling, hockey, and more!
5. The Americana Collection – Sports and American culture go hand-in-hand – they share the same value system; that hard work combined with equal opportunity, and infused with a fighting spirit, can lead to success for all! Some of our most beloved and best-selling posters come from our Americana Collection, containing over 190 posters ranging from historical moments, to great Presidents, to beautiful city skylines, and patriotic-themed art.
4. “Dreams” and “Portrait of a Dunk” Basketball Posters – Two of our favorites for starry-eyed hoop dreamers who someday hope to soar with the greats in the NBA! These, and many other great posters, available in our Basketball Theme Art Collection:
3. All-American Baseball Stars – When it comes to your childrens’ role models, athletic prowess is not all there is to it. You want positive, upstanding character traits, too – like humility, compassion, self-control, teamwork, and consistent effort. These highly-recommended all-American baseball stars combine all of those traits, and more! The elder statesman of the group is Derek Jeter, the legendary shortstop of the New York Yankees who has gone 17 years in the major leagues without a whiff of scandal:
Next, there’s the 2012 A.L. Rookie of the Year, Mike Trout of the Los Angeles Angels, who kept his mouth shut and let his talent do the talking as he dominated the American League at age 20:
Back over to the National League, there’s the emerging superstar of the Atlanta Braves, Jason Heyward, who is already entering his fourth year in the big leagues at age 23 and is the favorite baseball son of the great Hank Aaron:
And finally, there’s the brash, bold, but right-minded Bryce Harper, who made a splash in 2012 at age 19 and may never look back on his way to the Hall of Fame:
2. The Iconic Quarterback - like the All-American baseball star, the big-time NFL quarterback is an iconic symbol of the sporting world. The great ones are often the best role models in sports, combining God-given talent with the leadership abilities we all hope our children can emulate as they grow into positions of responsibility in their own lives. Today’s top QBs are household names around the world, and these men are known for their great personal character as well:
1. Wincraft Premium Felt Pennants - Kids’ rooms have been adorned with pennants of all kinds for more than a century now. In the past four years, this legendary decorative genre has undergone a renaissance, thanks to the Minnesota-based Wincraft Corp.’s amazing patented felt printing technology. With their ability to reproduce all manner of graphic details and sharp photographic images on traditional rollable soft felt that won’t bend, rip or fade, you now have access to over 1,300 dynamic, beautiful in-stock designs to choose from, starting at just $12.95 each. You can pick from favorite players, great moments, hometown teams, retro styles, and more. Below is a collage of several best-selling styles; you can browse the entire collection here in our Wincraft Premium Felt Pennants Collection.
We hope this blog posting has been informative and entertaining! Feel free to contact us any time with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at toll-free 1-888-650-3455 (local 416-696-8353).