An awesome picture somehow dug up by the sports gossip site TerezOwens.com! Some of the great old-school posters seen on Brett’s ceiling: Jose Canseco “40-40″, Jerry Rice “Goldfingers”, Michael Jordan “Big-Time” Door-Sized, Bo Jackson “Double Trouble” (Royals & Raiders), Dwight Gooden 1980s SI Poster, Joe Montana “Job Security”, and what looks like QB posters of Randall Cunningham and Warren Moon, among others. (Note that TerezOwens calls this “Brett Favre at 23″, but that would date this picture at 1992, when he was already an NFL QB with the Atlanta Falcons. Most likely, this is Brett in his Southern Miss dorm room, circa 1989.
Posted tagged ‘Posters’
Celebrating the first superstar of the Oklahoma City Thunder! This amazing poster features the dynamic scoring sensation Kevin Durant, looking great in his new OKC threads as he rolls to the hoop for an easy deuce. Spectacular action, awesome design – perfect for the wall of any fan, and a valuable first-season collector’s item for years to come!
For this and many other great NBA player posters, go to www.sportsposterwarehouse.com.
This past MLB season provided a great deal of excitement, intensity and sensational play. Two of the biggest catalysts from this past season include the reigning American League MVP, Dustin Pedroia and the AL’s rookie of the year, Evan Longoria.
Pedroia, has become an instant star, having put up unbelievable numbers in his first two full seasons in the big leagues. He has already been named as the AL Rookie of the Year in 2007, an AL Gold Glove winner (2008), an AL Silver Slugger (2008), AL MVP (2008), on top of being a World Series Champion with the Boston Red Sox (2007). Pedroia is poised to have a remarkable career. From the world’s leading sports photography marketer, Photo File Inc., this is a high-quality, fully-licensed 16″x20″ print, published on heavy photographic stock, artistically designed to perfection, and affixed with an official MLB Properties holographic logo for authenticity.
Longoria, on the other hand, was not an instant stat out of college. In fact, he didn’t even earn a scholarship out of highschool. He spent a year at community college and then earned his chance with Long Beach State. Since being drafted 3rd overall by the Tampa Bay Rays, Longoria has fought his way up to the Majors from Single A ball. He finally got his chance in the big leagues this April, and hasn’t looked back since. From the world’s leading sports photography marketer, Photo File Inc., this is a high-quality, fully-licensed 16″x20″ print, published on heavy photographic stock, and affixed with an official MLB Properties holographic logo for authenticity.
For these and other great MLB posters and prints, visit www.sportsposterwarehouse.com
We here at Sports Poster Warehouse are uber excited! Why you may ask? Well, we just got in a brand new set of posters. These vintage NCAA football cover prints are from the 1920′s, 1930′s, 1940′s and 1950′s are simply awesome! Here’s a quick sample:
For these and other great vintage NCAA football posters, visit www.sportsposterwarehouse.com
Looking for the hottest sports posters for your dorm room walls? It’s back-to-school time, and those big white marked-up institutional walls must not lie bare! As chosen by the staff at SportsPosterWarehouse.com, here are the top 10 dorm room posters for the fall of 2008 (and don’t forget, we’ll ship directly to your dorm or student housing unit anywhere in the USA, for the low shipping cost of just $5.75 per order!):
10. “Skate Park Action II” – Awesome high-flying skateboarding action, in a full-bleed 24″x36″ poster.
9. “Endless Summer” Quad (Warhol-Style) – A new, ultra-hip spin on a classic iconic beach-bum icon:
8. Michael Jordan “6-Foot Slam” – A vintage classic, featuring the greatest basketball star of all-time in a nearly life-sized design:
7. David Beckham “Los Angeles” – Beautiful portrait of an international icon:
6. Muhammad Ali “Liston Knockout” (1965) – Selected as the greatest sports photograph of the 20th century by Sports Illustrated.
5. “Determination” Rock Climbing - Featuring feminist icon Charlotte Witton’s famous quote, “Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good…Luckily, this is not difficult.”
4. Michael Phelps “8 Gold!” Official S.I. Cover Poster – The historic Michael Spitz-esque image of the greatest-ever Olympian, just days after setting the world on fire with his 8-gold-medal performance in Beijing:
3. Marilyn Monroe “Pumping Iron” (1952) – Athleticism and beauty, in classic and historic black-and-white.
2. “Coolidge Dogs” Wall-Sized Triptych - The famous Dogs Playing Poker paintings, all three in one giant poster!
1. Richard Nixon Bowling - The ultimate in slacker chic! Since its appearance in The Big Lebowski, our #1 selling poster!