The 2008 Dorm Room Top 10 – The Coolest Sports Posters for your College Wall
Looking for the hottest sports posters for your dorm room walls? It’s back-to-school time, and those big white marked-up institutional walls must not lie bare! As chosen by the staff at SportsPosterWarehouse.com, here are the top 10 dorm room posters for the fall of 2008 (and don’t forget, we’ll ship directly to your dorm or student housing unit anywhere in the USA, for the low shipping cost of just $5.75 per order!):
10. “Skate Park Action II” – Awesome high-flying skateboarding action, in a full-bleed 24″x36″ poster.
9. “Endless Summer” Quad (Warhol-Style) – A new, ultra-hip spin on a classic iconic beach-bum icon:
8. Michael Jordan “6-Foot Slam” – A vintage classic, featuring the greatest basketball star of all-time in a nearly life-sized design:
7. David Beckham “Los Angeles” – Beautiful portrait of an international icon:
6. Muhammad Ali “Liston Knockout” (1965) – Selected as the greatest sports photograph of the 20th century by Sports Illustrated.
5. “Determination” Rock Climbing – Featuring feminist icon Charlotte Witton’s famous quote, “Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good…Luckily, this is not difficult.”
4. Michael Phelps “8 Gold!” Official S.I. Cover Poster – The historic Michael Spitz-esque image of the greatest-ever Olympian, just days after setting the world on fire with his 8-gold-medal performance in Beijing:
3. Marilyn Monroe “Pumping Iron” (1952) – Athleticism and beauty, in classic and historic black-and-white.
2. “Coolidge Dogs” Wall-Sized Triptych – The famous Dogs Playing Poker paintings, all three in one giant poster!
1. Richard Nixon Bowling – The ultimate in slacker chic! Since its appearance in The Big Lebowski, our #1 selling poster!Lists, Uncategorized comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.